.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tree Update


The tree is up, but no lights or decorations yet. My Dad and I trimmed two feet off of it today, including a row of lower branches, and set it up in the living room. It was much easier to do this year, as I had it bagged at the tree farm. It came in through the doors easily, and didn't scratch the walls or knock anything over. Setting it up was easy, too.

Once the tree was in place an relatively straight (I can't fight nature, and the trunk is a bit crooked), I cut off the netting and watched the branches pop out. They still stick up a bit. Then Mom and I trimmed out all the dead branches. It looks lovely, with lots of small pine cones still on the branches.

Wiring and lights are scheduled to go in beginning Tuesday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home