.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside


I've been keeping warm by cooking today; I spent quite a few hours making a huge roaster of stuffed cabbage (in a tomato-onion sauce). Apparently there is a football game tomorrow, which we're going to watch (or not, as the case may be) at my parents' house on the new HDTV.

Their 6.5 year old Sony TV died last month, and we replaced it with a 37" Vizio. (No more Sony products for us; my brothers' unit died after only three years, and they had to argue to get any warranty coverage for it). I've learned more about HDTV that I ever wanted to, and my parents have learned to fear their remote --too many buttons that do strange things and inexplicable things (PIP, different screen widths, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home