.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back in the USA

I'm back home, and adjusting to the time and weather changes. Brisbane, my last stop in Oz, was 14 hours ahead of Detroit, and it was getting to be a warm spring, with daytime temps in the 80s and higher.

On returning to Detroit, I was greeted by snow - not on the ground (yet), but a sky full of large, fluffy flakes.


I'm going to be updating my Luba Down Under site over the next few days. I had hoped to keep current while traveling, but "high speed internet" in Australia seems to be much, much slower than my DSL here at home. Uploading photos took forever, and my connection kept timing out. I finally just gave up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home