.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've busy lately - first, off to deer camp in Harrison for the Fourth of July weekend, and now getting ready for my approaching trip to Ukraine and summer camp (leaving July 19th). And I still haven't quite gotten the house and yard ready for summer* (garage half cleaned, playhouse still full of winter stuff).

So no posts recently, and not many to come.

And why is it that a cottage in northern Michigan will have well water, propane heat, but top of the line satellite TV? I thought it was all about getting away from it all. (No internet access, I should add.)


*Mouse eradication is proceeding apace. After they shredded a flag, several boxes of Kleenex, a roll of paper towels, and several textiles, not to mention nibbling at various books and boxes, I decided it was time to take action. I hadn't had these problems in years past. They even started in on the wires in the BMW and squirreled away grain in my cabinets. (Or maybe that was the squirrels.) Anyway, poison is out, and small mouse bodies have appeared in odd places, including the back seat of the Jeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home