.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back to Work

After being away for a month, it was a bit of a shock to come back to work in only the second month ever that we've surpassed 200 deliveries on our labor unit! I've been actually working all day long, doing up to four cesarian sections a day, plus lots of inductions, admissions, non-stress tests and emergency visits each day. I've been getting home too tired to do anything except watch taped episodes of the Daily SHow and then sink into bed. (Yes, too tired to send e-mail! Imagine!)

But it seems to be slowing down. Maybe I'll have time to start working on my pysanky soon after all. I put some eggs out to thaw* last night............

FYI: St Mary's will be doing some sort of pysanka event next Saturday, April 8th, and my friend Theresa is organizing a session sometime later in April. If you're interested in either, drop me a comment below and I'll get back to you.

*Actually, to equilibrate to room temperature. If you use eggs straight out of the fridge, the wax won't stick properly to the cold shell, and the pysanky will be a huge disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home