.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

I spent Thanksgiving Day with a good number of my relatives. We were all grateful to be home and safe. And cousin Zeke was particularly grateful, as he toasted, that "our kids are all old enough to amuse themselves." And they did.

It snowed heavily yesterday, some three inches of accumulation, and the winds were strong all day long. The waters of Union Lake were dark and storm-tossed, looking like a mini Lake Superior. It's not often that you get lake and snow in one view, and I'll enjoy it while I can.

Meanwhile, my Christmas cactuses seem to be having an identity crisis:


And read the real story of Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home