.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spam

Either Blogger has gotten lax, or the spammers have gotten trickier. I've gotten several spam comments the last few days for old posts on a blog that hasn't been active, until today, for more than a year. That's why I have moderation, and why blogger features, IIRC, an "are you a human or a bot" test for posting.

Did you know that somewhere around 95% of ALL E-MAIL is spam? That's why I have several layers of filtration on my e-mail accounts. And that's why blogger challenges you to prove your humanity.........

Anyway, please comment if you wish, and I will make sure the comments get posted in a day or so. Unless you are a spammer--then may you burn in eternal hellfire.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home