.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Adding Red to the Map

I'm back home and working on the yard, after a lovely trip to the UP (well, except for the 90 degree heat and the black flies.....) I had a chance to visit with old friends, watch Kara graduate, do a bit of birding, and eat the infamous rum raisin brownie made by the Byzantine monks of the Copper Country.

I will try to retro post a bit later this week.

Meanwhile, a cool new feature I found on the web--interactive maps where you can plot the states you've visited. My map is pretty impressive (even if a few of the states were merely driven through on the way from one place to another):



create your own visited states map


The world map needs a bit of work, though:



create your own visited countries map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home