.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

lubablog

Because wherever you go, there you are
Welcome NSA!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Still Miserable

Doctors make lousy patients, or so I have been told. Luckily, I'm at home alone, with no one to drive crazy. Hot soup and hot lemon tea, with regular doses of generic Tylenol make life bearable. As does sleeping in until noon.

About the only things I can do without getting utterly exhausted are working at the computer or working on my pysanky (I'm making some Halloween patterned ones). Walking up the stairs or even across the room still requires a long rest after the exertion. And my cough is productive and quite irritating.

Meanwhile, down in Arkansas, WalMart continues to innovate in that field it knows best--screwing their workers and the taxpayers.

And it looks like Rove may be frog marched soon. Oh happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home